Supply chain professionals know that disruptions are inevitable. 87% of CSCOs say lack of visibility makes it difficult to proactively mitigate disruptions. No supply chain can afford to spend days mitigating disruptions, but especially not when you have a spend of more than $30 billion for a supply chain that operates in over 170 countries. Five years ago IBM's Chief Supply Chain Officer, Joanne Wright, set out to work with IBM engineers and craft a cognitive solution to her supply chain’s data overload challenges.
Joanne’s innovation leadership helped…
• Reduce IBM’s data retrieval times by more than 75%
• Saved the company $40 million in inventory and freight costs
Little did she know that a couple of years later the whole global supply chain profession would benefit from her intrapreneurship and ingenuity. Can you imagine what you could accomplish with Watson as your business trusted advisor? Register for the webinar and hear the story of the Cognitive Supply Chain!
Join supply chain and technology experts from IBM and Seko as they examine how companies can leverage Artificial Intelligence to elevate their Transportation Management Systems (TMS) systems and capabilities.
In the age of the start-up disruptors, existing businesses are challenged to change their models to disrupt the disruptors. These changes have begun to focus on supply chain and developing a stronger capability to serve more end customers faster, with less resource tied up in working capital. IBM is answering this challenge for our clients by combining blockchain, AI and B2B EDI to improve data quality, make business predictions, reduce the cost of moving from yesterday’s EDI to tomorrow’s blockchain networking.
Thousands of companies already rely on IBM Sterling Secure Proxy to shield and secure their managed file transfer environments –and we don’t take that trust for granted. That’s why we’re excited to share the improved security and compliance features now available in Secure Proxy 6.0.
Our solution experts to explore how new tools in this release can help you :
- Improve compliance and better align with corporate security policies.
- Enhance security and performance with new proxy filtering.
- Enable better failover support for high-availability scenarios.
In an environment of “have it your way” consumers and digital transformation pressures, you as a retailer are in a race to deliver a differentiated and superlative customer experience. The brand promise starts from before your customer's first click, and even extends beyond receipt of your product. A key to your success is the ability to rapidly transform fulfilment operations. This includes the ability to leverage store locations and store associates to deliver fulfillment services such as buy online and pick up in store and ship from store – all while balancing operational profitability. IBM Order Management Software v10 is now available to make it easier for you to exceed client expectations such as these while watching the bottom line.
Hear from industry thought-leaders and academics about the business impact of the disruptive technologies gaining traction in supply chain, including real applications of AI and blockchain driving business results. Learn how supply chain leaders can drive their organizations to be disruptors vs. being disrupted.
In our previous webinar, “Join The Marketplace Movement And Grow Your Online Business,” our strategists discussed two ways to approach “the Amazon effect.” One to those was to take advantage of the additional sales channels marketplaces like Amazon create. This webinar is a deep dive into that approach, demonstrating the IBM Watson Commerce integration with ChannelAdvisor. ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces is a SaaS platform for 3P and 1P retailers and branded manufacturers to manage product inventory, expand products into multiple marketplaces and optimize product content globally. It provides data automation, repricing, channel-specific templates and AMS integration services to help win the buy box and grow GMV. Together with IBM, they extend your existing eCommerce investment to reach more customers and help you understand where your best opportunities to sell lie.
Don’t limit your sales opportunities and potential revenue simply because the partners you work with still operate using paper based communications! Now with new catalog features and capabilities, learn how IBM Web Forms will boost your competitiveness by improving connectivity with your business partners. Experience frictionless interaction between companies—from the cloud to the client—through a secure, reliable, and data-rich platform!
- Accelerate Partner Onboarding – Save time!
- Better Product Information – Increase revenue!
- Automate Manual Transactions – Reduce cost!
Recently IDC produced a report looking into the Order Management market. The findings examined the impact that Fulfillment can have on the customer experience. IDC was able to make recommendations as to how retailers can adopt Order Management. Join this webinar to discover how your organization can take advantage of fulfillment capabilities to deliver on the brand promise for customers.
You will learn:
- How to prepare your supply chain to meet client demands for flexible and efficient order orchestration
- Why analytics are the key to unlocking profitable fulfillment
- How to adapt to the changing needs of your customers with the speed and flexibility of a cloud based solution
Get a sneak-peak into the next release of IBM Sterling Transformation Extender (ITX) that’s planned for release very soon! You’ll get a glimpse of the new user experience for mapping and discover how this functionality helps deliver frictionless connectivity with partners and suppliers in a hybrid cloud world. Learn about:
- The new User Experience that makes designing and deploying maps simpler and easier
- New adapters to engage data on the cloud
- Using RESTful APIs to save time and reduce coding
- Quicker deployment with a single Docker image for both on-premise and cloud requirements
If you’re a user of IBM Connect:Direct you know you can count on it for high-volume, secure, reliable delivery of files between systems. You also know that while it supports a broad set of platforms including – Windows, Unix, Linux and z/OS – it hasn’t been as easy to interact with in a mixed environment as you might like. Connect:Direct V6.0 changes this and more, to bring more value to your organization. I want to make sure you know about the key enhancements in this major, new release so that you can take advantage of them and get the most from your investment in Connect:Direct.
Discover what these new capabilities can do for you:
- Modern web console simplifies interaction across platforms
- Intuitive UI enables business users
- Partner Details Cards accelerate onboarding
- RESTful API support simplifies integration
Customer expectations for omnichannel are intensifying — only a flexible set of optimized capabilities will enable you to keep up. Attend our webinar with guest speaker from Forrester Research to learn their latest findings on why you need to optimize the omnichannel capabilities in your arsenal and how to design an omnichannel transformation that works.
IBM recently announced major enhancements to our Managed File Transfer suite, including the availability of IBM Control Center 6.1.2. This is the Control Center release you’ve been waiting for –complete with exciting web console features to help you enable self-service and drive efficiency.
Learn how you can:
- Customize your views to see what is most relevant to you with our new filter options.
- Capitalize on data-driven insights to meet business goals –without having any knowledge of Cognos expert –using our quick tips for personalization.
- Save time by empowering business users to set up their own event alerts.
- Optimize your Control Center experience (whether you’re technical or not) with our “pro tips.”
Learn about the new IBM Transformation Extender (ITX) v.10.0 release. This newest release addresses several key requirements for our data transformation clients, including:
- Enhanced Web-Based User Interface – offering users graphical views of data transformation
- Docker Containers - reducing installation/maintenance time and resources with cloud-based virtual containers
- Updated Industry Packs – providing industry specific standards and regulations for Financial Services, Health Care and Supply Chain
Achieve near-zero downtime and 24x7x365 availability for your B2B Gateway. It’s no longer acceptable to take mission-critical systems offline multiple hours for maintenance. Yet, 80% of IT decision-makers say that their organization suffers from an “availability gap.” You don’t have to. You can achieve near-zero downtime and 24x7x365 availability for your B2B gateway with IBM Global Mailbox.
Learn how IBM Global Mailbox can help you:
- Reduce costs by minimizing planned and unplanned downtime.
- Increase customer satisfaction with an active/active infrastructure that ensures your B2B gateway is always available.
- Minimize the impact of unexpected events on your data and customers with near real-time disaster recovery.
Learn how you can extend existing B2B collaboration investments and drive net-new innovation with Blockchain, AI, IoT and Hybrid Cloud. 62% of retail and manufacturing leaders say they are likely to change business models by 2020. To succeed while supporting growing supply chain demand, they’ll need to optimize B2B collaboration without adding IT complexity.
Using real-world examples, we’ll explore how these game-changing technologies can enhance proven B2B collaboration solutions – like EDI, B2B networks and B2B gateway software – to accelerate your organization’s digital business transformation.
Experts from Gartner and IBM discuss best practices for implementing retail distributed order management systems.
90% of enterprises will embrace integrated hybrid multi-cloud tools and strategies by 2024 (Source: IDC Market Intelligence). But every organization’s journey will be different. Are you contemplating a move to cloud, but not sure where to begin? We’ll help you understand best practices for moving your B2B Integration solution to hybrid cloud and dispel some common cloud myths. Hear answers to these questions:
- What are the benefits of moving my B2B gateway to hybrid cloud?
- How can I move to cloud while maintaining control over my data?
- Will I still be able to meet my SLAs?
Your business is complex and constantly evolving in order to delight customers and meet your objectives. Your file transfer solution needs to keep pace, but it doesn’t need to add to the complexity. You need a proven and capable managed file transfer (MFT) solution that simplifies the complex and moves at the speed of business.
Learn how the right MFT capabilities help drive out complexities and enable you to:
- Engage and enable all users through a simple, approachable UX
- Easily connect with your trading partners with simplified partner onboarding
- Simplify integration with mission-critical systems with RESTful APIs
- Efficiently monitor file transfer activity across the whole B2B environment in a single view
- Improve compliance with corporate authentication capabilities and enhanced edge security
How do AI & blockchain provide value to supply chains? Listen to Shari Diaz, IBM, and Theresa Cetnarowski, CSCMP, discuss the future of supply chain with AI and blockchain. They will provide insight into your top questions around the application of these technologies in the supply chain now and beyond.
The Pan-European Public Procurement Online (PEPPOL) enables government organizations and private companies to exchange electronic trading documents over its network. While PEPPOL started in the European Union to establish standards for electronic public procurement, it's now being adopted across the globe.
Join us to hear PEPPOL and electronic trade thought leaders discuss the impact and prospects for this standard.
If you’re in a business that demands e-commerce omnichannel fulfillment, you know that complexity and costs are rising. Is your order management system keeping up? To manage more shipments, more inventory locations and the increase in fulfillment options that customers demand, you need an advanced solution.
IBM Watson Order Optimizer enhances your existing order management system with the power of AI. This big data engine provides decision-making tools to help you fulfill your orders more efficiently. The optimization model helps you balance inventory levels to avoid stockouts and costly markdowns, to reduce the total cost of serving customers and increase profit margins.
This 14-minute webinar discusses:
- Examples of variables Watson Order Optimizer can help you manage
- How the solution improves processes like ship-from-store and split shipments
- Security and scalability of the SaaS, cloud-based solution
Make better decisions faster and gain fulfillment power with AI.
New tools to proactively manage your fulfillment network. The trend to omnichannel has made fulfillment processes more complex than ever before. Fulfillment professionals manage nodes and order, inventory visibility and sourcing and scheduling, all the while trying to adapt to changing demand. To make more informed decisions, they need better information. New business user controls, part of IBM Order Management, can help. The system offers dashboards that provide advanced information, such as:
- Node and order-based alerts
- Order age
- Delivery method
- Visuals of node performance
Explore the capabilities and advantages of the high availability Global Mailbox solution from IBM. A panel of experts answers questions and comments on how Global Mailbox can significantly increase the up-time of your supply chain infrastructure. Discover how your data centers can be up and running 24x7x365.
For more than 50 years, EDI has been an accepted standard for all business document transactions, yet enterprises find it challenging to implement with their small trading partner networks. In this webinar, you will hear how successful organizations like Greenworks Tools, Misumi USA, and Southwire are handling their manual transactions with their small partner networks. You will also understand how AI is helping them get better visibility into all their supply chain business transactions (EDI and non-EDI).
The IBM Sterling Supply Chain Business Network Inflight enhancements you want are here. The enhancements were driven by your feedback and designed to improve usability and increase InFlight’s effectiveness.
Join us to learn how you can:
- View more relevant information at once with improved screen layout
- Improve your searches with intuitive and customizable search
- Save time and reduce frustration with streamlined navigation
- Get a sneak peak of what is coming next
Join us to learn why implementation is easier with IBM Order Management. The featured speaker is Kim Glasscock, formerly Global Digital Solutions Delivery Manager at Fossil Group, Inc. and now Delivery Director at Zilker Technology LLC. Kim will speak to her experience with implementing IBM Order Management at Fossil Group, and now advising Zilker clients.
The webinar will feature implementation guidelines for the IBM Order Management platform and highlight the following benefits:
- Since IBM’s platform is built around concept configuration and open APIs, IBM partners like Zilker Technology, and even clients themselves, can implement and manage the platform.
- The implementation methodology can often be as simple as writing an extension for the platform that configures it to fit your needs.
- Since implementation is easier and faster, total cost of ownership (TCO) is reduced.
How much time do you spend piecing together the various documents in a transaction to answer your business user client’s question, “what is the status of this order?”. Imagine how much time you would save if an AI could build the puzzle for you? Or better yet, if your business user client could just ask the AI themselves?
See how AI can correlate related documents in real-time to create a holistic view of all relevant transactions. Join us to learn how you can:
- Use natural language to empower business users to find instant answers about complex transactions
- Leverage AI to correlate documents together to understand transaction "flows" in their full context to solve real business problems
- Enable business users to be proactive with B2B data issues, rather than reactive or reliant on the EDI team.
- Don’t miss this chance to see a demo of Business Transaction Intelligence (BTI) and Anomaly Detection and have your questions answered by our solution experts and see in detail why you will want to switch to start using BTI.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will transform the modern supply chain, enabling new levels of visibility, transparency and trust. Learn how AI can change the game for your operations –and find out how machine learning works through real-world supply chain scenarios and use cases. You’ll be amazed how much you can do with AI today.
- Why AI is an important IT strategy now
- How AI can help to predict and mitigate disruptions and risks
- How recent Machine Learning can empower supply chain today
Visibility, monitoring, analytics and governance over your B2B and managed file transfer environment is absolutely critical for you to be effective. Whether you use Axway, Globalscape, IBM or other B2B and managed file transfer solutions, join us to learn how you can gain visibility and governance over your complex system.
Join this webinar to hear:
- How Order Orchestration can complement your existing systems, including integrating with your ERP
- Why optimizing your delivery processes is the key to reducing costs in a complex environment
- What taking advantage of new channels and surpassing your clients expectations can do for your business
Docker containers will power your future deployment efforts. IBM is actively working to containerize Connect:Direct for UNIX currently. Please join this webcast to learn about:
Image composition and container creation
Our approach to persistent data
Using Kubernetes to power DevOps, scalability and transportability of your mission critical MFT systems
Public sector electronic trade mandates, Standardization and Interoperability, embodied by PEPPOL (Pan European Public Procurement Online) are reinvigorating EDI. PEPPOL is quickly expanding beyond the European Union to make Global trade easier, and more beneficial for all. Learn about five factors that can help you choose the right PEPPOL provider and what IBM can offer.
Electronic Banking Internet Communication Standard (EBICS) is an internet-based communication and security standard. Join this webinar to learn how with the latest release of IBM B2B Integrator we provide improved monitoring and visibility for EBICS transactions.
If your business sells through many smaller entities you have struggled with wanting automated electronic B2B transactions but your customer lacking the ability to do electronic B2B, technology, resources and expertise. Learn how to make it easier for you to bring your entire catalog offering of multiple brands online to sell. Enterprises can deliver their product catalogs with specific, non-EDI customers through a web portal, defining the business rules for every catalog as well as the ordering process.
Join IBM clients, Simon Ellis, Program Vice President of the Supply Chain Strategies Practices at IDC, Nickolas Bonivento, EDI Manager at Anheuser Busch – Labatt, and Vijay Pandiarajan, Director of Offering Management for IBM Sterling as they discuss the evolution of multi-enterprise supply chain networks, the impact of new technologies and how can companies future-proof their business for the multi-enterprise data challenge.
Recent enhancements to Connect:Direct Windows that eliminate the need for stored passwords, increasing your efficiency and saving you time.
Considering an upgrade to the latest version (6.0) of IBM B2B Integrator or IBM File Gateway? We highly recommend listening to this 1/2 hour session first. Get the insider information on what's new and what you need to consider in advance of your upgrade.
If you have a distributed order management system (OMS), congratulations! You’ve taken the first step to tackle the rising costs and complexity in your omnichannel network. Now explore how adding AI can take you even further. IBM AI-powered Watson Order Optimizer solution is helping enterprise retailers enhance their OMS by moving beyond traditional rules-based logic to make better decisions, faster.
Thousands of enterprises entrust their critical payloads to IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for secure and reliable point-to-point managed file transfer. But an ever-expanding number of endpoints and file transmissions presents a growing security and management challenge. With IBM’s new Control Center Director, you can manage, configure and update your entire Connect:Direct infrastructure from a single console.
In this webinar, you will learn how Syncsort and IBM are partnering to modernize B2B connectivity so you can break down siloes, enable the flow of information across your business, quickly onboard new partners, and fuel collaboration.
You will also hear real-world examples of customers who use IBM B2B Integration to integrate business documents and processes across their B2B network through an always-on, automated, scalable, and secure B2B integration gateway. The result is frictionless connectivity with partners and suppliers leveraging the hybrid cloud.
Follett innovates the retail experience in education and has harmonized inventory across all channels with IBM Sterling Order Management, so they can better serve their customers and make delivering the perfect order profitable.
Watch the webinar to learn how you can make omnichannel work -- for your company and for your customers.
The IBM Sterling Supply Chain Suite gives you the end-to-end visibility, real-time insights and recommended actions to turn disruptions into opportunities for customer engagement, growth and profit. It's an open, integrated platform that easily connects to your supplier ecosystem, while leveraging advanced technologies like AI and blockchain.
Join the Federal IBM Sterling team to learn about next generation supply chains and what to do now to get your business systems ready.
Please join our webinar to learn how Sterling Secure Proxy 6.0.1 will help you with:
- Improved protection against external threats via virus and malware scanning capabilities at the edge and advanced IP validation
- Support for Hybrid Cloud deployments with certified containers that runs on Red Hat OpenShift
- High Availability with ability to monitor SEAS instance from Control Center
In this webinar Roger Needham, IBM Senior Supply Chain Consultant IBM Sterling Solutions, will present how you can drive customer loyalty in a complex B2B supply chain landscape with multiple, complex fulfillment models and how AI can help deliver the perfect order.
In this session Stewart aims to shine a light on the complexity of resolution management, to help both predict and minimize disruption in your Supply Chain.