Decentralized identity is exploding as a topic. It can be hard to make sense of all the initiatives and technologies. However, a few deep themes are emerging as foundational elements, no matter which details are true of your favorite approach. This webinar will distill the topic down to certain fundamentals, show how they manifest differently in various approaches, and discuss where the community is likely to coalesce or diverge.
In particular we’ll discuss the following questions:
- What makes decentralized identity different from alternative approaches?
- What are its unique challenges and strengths?
- What are key features of a decentralized identity ecosystem?
- Where is there variety and similarity in approaches to decentralized identity?
- How does Hyperledger Indy tackle the decentralized identity landscape?