Does your plant and equipment design have prevention at the core? If not, it may be time to re-think and re-configure. US FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is aimed at preventing foodborne illness. Fortunately, digital upgrades to plant and equipment can help identify hazards and implement risk-based preventive controls. This webinar will explore some ways that ‘going digital’ can improve outcomes and costs for food and beverage makers.
This webinar will reveal:
- Why prevention requires a fundamentally different mindset and design
- The four facets of consistency you must have in place for safety
- Ways to prevent problems with what is in, on and around your product
- The essential need for operational technology like controls and sensors to work with IT
- What you need to have in place for advanced analytics to accelerate prevention efforts