Power transistors made from Gallium Nitride (GaN) are rapidly replacing silicon devices in a wide range of low- to medium power applications. This webinar will introduce GaN technology, show how it's being used to improve power designs in a range of applications, and discuss some of the challenges faced by designers when working with these devices.
Attendees will learn:
- The differences between GaN and silicon transistors
- Why GaN is a better choice for power supply designers
- How switching to GaN benefits some key applications
- Some of the design considerations when changing to GaN
- GaN challenges and future directions
- Texas Instruments GaN products and support for power designers